PLEASE CALL 972-245-7515 EXT 7391 for immediate consideration. Serious candidates only!!!!
Position: CNC Operator I (Entry Level) Will train the right candidates
- 1st 4:00 AM – 2:00 PM $16.50
Position Summary: Responsible for operating Punch Press Machine. Tends fabricating machines such as cutoff saws, shears, rolls, brakes, presses, forming machines, spinning machines, and punch, that cut, shape, and bend metal plates, sheets, tubes, and structures, also packs aluminum products into either cartons that are pre-assembled or that are made for the specific material being packed according to customer specifications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
· Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
· Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template.
· Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
· Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine.
· Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
· Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
· Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
· Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
· Assists in set up of machine, stack, mark, pack, and transport finished work pieces.
· Receives instructions and work orders for the job. Plans details of working procedure and tools and material requirement.
· Examines products for defects, such as deep scratches or bent material.
· May hand stamp or stencil identifying information on cartons or shipping containers.
· Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Safety Department.
· Maintains reliable and consistent attendance.
If you are offered a position, you will need to complete a drug screen and provide ID to satisfy E-Verify requirements.
Duties are performed in a loud and uncontrolled environment (warehouse setting) subject to extreme temperatures.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance package, 401(k), vacation time and life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- measuring tape: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine Operating: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location