- The northbound Valwood Parkway entrance ramp will be closed overnight from 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 11 to 6 a.m. Wednesday, April 12.
- All lanes along College Avenue at I-35E will be closed overnight from 8 p.m. Friday, April 14 to 6 a.m. Saturday, April 15.
- Northbound I-35E between Crosby Road and Luna Road will be reduced to one lane from 8 p.m. Friday, April 14 to 6 a.m. Saturday, April 15
- All lanes along Booth Drive at I-35E will be closed from 8 p.m. Friday, April 14 until 6 a.m. Monday, April 17.
- As a reminder, please DO NOT park in the Harley Davidson Parking lot. Violators will be towed with no advanced warning and at the owner’s expense.
- Booth Dr. will be closed due to construction from Friday 4/14 8pm through Monday 4/17 12am-ish so employees and deliveries will need to enter from Sandy Lake.
- For the safety of our employees, Deliveries and shipments must use the Booth Drive entrance at all times unless otherwise specified.